A growing need.
While you are an individual, you are not alone.
There are increasing numbers of people, just like you, that need to integrate their iPads, iPhones, MacBooks or Pros, into their daily life and they either don’t have the time, the patience or the inclination to get it done.
- Want to have home-wide access to all of your music…
- Need to get all your photos off your old iPad…
- Are not backing up but you know you should…
- Have a pile of Apple Technology and are not sure what to do with it all or is it not playing nicely together…
The Mac Diva to the rescue!
I’ve spent the better part of the last 20 years as an Information Technology professional and Mac Solutions Engineer leading teams of as many as 75 production and IT staff at medical conventions in the US & Canada. I’ve also worked in a wide range of industries from Film Post-Production to Pharmaceutical Advertising. I’ve been doing this a long time…
I am an:
- Apple Certified Macintosh Technician (ACMT),
- Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP),
- iOS Qualified.
So, not only am I certified to troubleshoot your software, I’m also certified to fix your devices!
While I am a versed Apple Tech, I am also a certified Life Coach. This means that I am bilingual in both human as well as tech-speak, and can translate your technical needs into useful solutions for your Life.
Shouldn’t you be calling already?
Or email me using the contact form in the sidebar to the right.